The design of industrial sewage treatment equipment must strictly implement the national regulations on environmental protection. The technical route is simple and clear. When using it, pay attention to ensure that the incoming water volume is consistent with the pumping volume, and maintain the high water level operation of the collection tank. The following is a specific introduction"Design principles and precautions for industrial sewage treatment equipment".
1. Design principles of industrial sewage treatment equipment
1. In accordance with local conditions, construct a sewage treatment plant with a beautiful appearance and coordinated with the surrounding buildings on the existing site;
2. Strictly implement various national regulations on environmental protection to ensure that the discharged water indicators meet the relevant national and local discharge regulations;
3. Adopt the current domestic perfect and practical treatment technology to steadily and stably meet the requirements of the governance target;
4. Under the above premises and requirements, achieve low investment and low operating expenses;
5. The technical route is simple and clear, and the operation and management are convenient.
2. Precautions for using industrial sewage treatment equipment
1. Ensure that the incoming water volume is consistent with the pumping volume. If the incoming water volume exceeds the pumping volume, and the upstream and downstream does not immediately adopt overflow countermeasures, it will flood the valleys and even return water to the sewer pipes with lower urban terrain. On the contrary, if the incoming water volume is lower than the pumping volume, there will be It will leave the pump in dry operation and destroy the machinery and equipment.
2. The operation of the high water level of the collection tank should be maintained, so that the pump lift of the pump can be reduced, the efficiency is high, and the energy-saving type is reduced under the precondition of the pumping capacity.
3. The frequency of starting and stopping of industrial sewage treatment equipment should not be too frequent, otherwise the motor will be destroyed and the service life will be reduced.
4. The frequency and time of commissioning of each sewage treatment equipment in the industrial sewage treatment equipment should be balanced on the basis, because the water inlet of each sewage treatment equipment matches a part of the capacity in the collection tank.
The above is the introduction of "Design Principles and Precautions of Industrial Wastewater Treatment Equipment", please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.