The main body of the stacked screw type dehydrator is a filter device formed by the overlapping of the fixed ring and the moving ring, and the spiral shaft runs through it. It is widely used in municipal sewage, leather, welding materials, papermaking, wine making, animal husbandry and other industries. The following is a detailed introduction of the "structural principle and applicable industries of the stacked screw type dehydrator".
1、 Structure and principle of screw type dehydrator
1. The main body of the stacked sludge dewatering machine is a filtering device which is composed of a fixed ring and a floating ring, and a spiral shaft runs through the fixed ring and the floating ring.
2. The inner cavity formed by the spiral shaft and the ring piece is filled with flocculation particles, which are transported and extruded to the end back pressure plate during the rotation process and form mud cake.
3. The spiral shaft is rotated and pushed to continuously drive the swimming ring up, down, left and right to clean the filter seam to prevent blockage.
2、 Applicable industries of stacked screw sludge dehydrator
1. Municipal sewage, domestic sewage, food, beverage and chemical industry
2. Leather, welding material, papermaking, printing and dyeing, pharmaceutical, electroplating, oil field, coal mine
3. Liquor making, animal husbandry, kitchen wastewater
4. Waterworks, power plants, steel plants, etc.
The above is the introduction of "structure principle and applicable industry of screw type dehydrator". Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.