Before using the sludge thickener, pay attention to a comprehensive inspection of the whole machine. Do not start the machine when the number of filter plates is less than the specified number. The application of the sludge thickener can reduce the burden of infrastructure investment, land occupation and subsequent treatment. Maintenance and Advantages of Sludge Thickeners".
1. Maintenance of sludge thickener
1. The normal filter press can only be fed into the work, and the whole machine should be fully checked before each shift. The mechanical pressing transmission parts and reduction box must be filled with lubricating oil; the hydraulic pressing is to check the oil storage capacity of the oil tank and the working pressure of the hydraulic station. The hydraulic oil is generally replaced once a year. When replacing, the hydraulic system should be fully cleaned. The working pressure of the oil cylinder is high, but the small pressure cannot be lower than the allowable value of the filter pressure.
2. It is forbidden to start the factory when the number of filter plates is less than the specified number, so as to avoid damage to the machine parts. Check the arrangement of the filter plates before feeding, and the filter cloth should not be folded to prevent large leakage; after the cake is unloaded, the filter plates must be tightly pressed and arranged neatly.
3. After everything is normal, the filter plate can be pressed for pressure filtration. The filtration pressure and filtration temperature must be within the specified range. If the filtration pressure is too high, leakage will occur. If the filtration temperature is too high, the plastic filter plate will be easily deformed. The suspension should be uniform in concentration. There must be no impurities; after the cake is unloaded, the filter cloth and filter plate must be rinsed clean, and the residue is not allowed to stick to the sealing surface or the feed channel, otherwise it will affect the smooth feeding and the sealing of the filter plate, which will cause the two sides of the filter plate. The pressure is unbalanced, resulting in the deformation and damage of the filter plate.
4. The selection of the sludge thickener must meet the technical requirements of the filter paddle. The new filter cloth should be shrunk before being made, and the opening diameter should be smaller than the filter plate aperture. When matching the filter plate, the cloth hole and the plate hole should be relatively concentric. The material hole cloth should be close to the cylinder wall, otherwise it will cause unclear filtration, low filtration rate, rupture of the cloth cylinder, and failure to achieve the expected filtration purpose.
5. In the initial stage of pressure filtration, the filter is turbid, and the filtrate will become clear when a layer of filter cake is formed on the filter cloth. If the filtrate is always turbid or clear and mixed, it may be that the filter cloth is damaged or the cloth hole is deviated from the plate hole. At this time, the valve should be closed or the feeding should be stopped to replace the filter cloth. A small amount of leakage caused by the capillary phenomenon of the filter cloth is allowed between the filter plates.
6. When moving the filter plate, the force should be even and appropriate, and no collision or beating is allowed, so as not to damage the sealing surface and the filter wrench handle. After a period of use, the filter cloth will become hard and its performance will decline. For this reason, regular inspections are required. If it is found that there is a phenomenon that affects the filtration rate, it can be neutralized and cleaned with a corresponding low concentration of weak acid and weak alkali to restore the function of the filter cloth. If it cannot be recovered, replace it in time.
Second, the advantages of sludge thickener
1. Reduce infrastructure investment and land occupation
2. Reduce odor and phosphorus emissions
3. Reduce the burden of follow-up processing
4. Increase the capacity of sludge dewatering or deep dewatering equipment
The above is the introduction of "maintenance and advantages of sludge thickener", please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.