There are three types of stacked screw sludge dehydrators: plate and frame sludge dehydrator, belt sludge dehydrator and centrifugal sludge dehydrator, which are widely used. You can choose according to your own needs. Next, let's introduce the related content in detail.
一、 Types and classification of sludge dewatering machine
1. Plate and frame sludge dewatering equipment
In the closed state, the sludge pumped by the high-pressure pump is squeezed by the plate and frame, so that the water in the sludge is discharged through the filter cloth, so as to achieve the purpose of dehydration.
2. Belt type sludge dewatering machine
The sludge layer is carried by two tensioned filter belts, which pass through a series of regularly arranged rollers in an S-shape. Depending on the tension of the filter belt, the pressure and shear force of the sludge layer are formed, and the capillary water in the sludge layer is squeezed out, so as to realize sludge dewatering.
3. Centrifugal sludge dehydrator
It is composed of transfer and screw conveyor with hollow shaft. The sludge is sent into the drum by the hollow shaft. Under the centrifugal force generated by high-speed rotation, it is immediately thrown into the drum cavity. Due to the different specific gravity, the solid-liquid separation is formed, and the sludge is transported to the cone end of the drum and continuously discharged from the outlet under the push of the screw conveyor.
二、 All kinds of tests should be done before the operation of stacked screw sludge dehydrator
1. First of all, the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine is a small volume combined machine with relevant equipment and control cabinet on the same base, so the device is very simple, and it operates at a low speed, so the output power is relatively low, and the power consumption is very small, even if the large machine runs, the power consumption per hour is not more than 2 degrees.
2. Not only that, stacked snail sludge dewatering machine can be widely used in various fields, can be widely used in municipal sewage, food, beverage, slaughter and breeding, printing and dyeing, petrochemical, papermaking, leather, pharmaceutical and other industries of sludge dewatering; It makes the equipment suitable for all types of sludge with high and low viscosity, especially oily sludge, which can be regarded as a powerful tool for oily sludge dewatering! Because the direct selection of mechanical kneading dehydration, without drum and other large body, so the machine planning properly light; The body is made of stainless steel. The replacement parts only need spiral shaft and moving ring. It has long service life and durability.
3. In addition, the rotation speed of the screw shaft is about 2 to 3 rpm, no oscillation and very low noise; The lamination has the function of self-cleaning, no blocking problem, only a small amount of water washing, no secondary water pollution; In addition, the sludge runs at such a slow operating state that the odor is not dispersed. Therefore, a very good operating environment has been invented, which is the reason why it can successfully enter China's scientific and technological products.
The above is all the answers about "there are several types of stacked screw sludge dehydrator". If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us.