Sludge treatment has always been a difficult place, the sludge has a high water content, and it can not be effectively transported. Now people use sludge dehydrator to carry out sludge dewatering treatment. After dehydration, water content will be reduced, which is convenient for us to transport. However, the sludge dehydrator dehydration mode is different on the market, what are the advantages and disadvantages of each? Today, the small edition introduces the advantages and disadvantages of different sludge dehydrators and the dehydration principle.
1、 Advantages and disadvantages of different sludge Dehydrators
1. Sludge dewatering equipment of plate frame: in the closed state, the sludge driven by high-pressure pump passes through the pressing of the plate frame, so that the water in the sludge is discharged through the filter cloth, so as to achieve the dehydration purpose.
Advantages: 1. Low water content of filter cake 2. High solid recovery 3. Less consumption of reagents.
Disadvantages: 1. The equipment belongs to intermittent operation, and the filtration capacity is low 2: the investment of infrastructure equipment is large.
2. Belt sludge dehydrator: the sludge layer is carried by two tension filter belts, which is S-shaped from a series of regularly arranged roller. The press and shear force of sludge layer are formed by the tension of the filter belt, and the capillary water in the sludge layer is squeezed out, so as to realize sludge dehydration.
Advantages 1. Simple structure, low energy consumption 2. Continuous operation, convenient management, 3. Large dehydration capacity.
Disadvantages 1. High consumption of chemicals, high operating cost 2. Dehydration efficiency is not as good as that of board and frame.
3. Centrifugal sludge dehydrator: it is composed of a transfer and a spiral conveyor with hollow shaft. The sludge is sent to the drum by the hollow shaft. Under the centrifugal force generated by high-speed rotation, it is immediately dumped into the drum cavity. Due to the different specific gravity, solid-liquid separation is formed. The sludge is transported to the cone end of drum by the outlet continuously under the push of screw conveyor.
Advantages: 1. Compact equipment, less land occupation, small capital investment 2, small consumption of chemicals, strong processing capacity 3, simple operation, easy to start
Disadvantages 1. Expensive 2. Large power consumption 3. Equipment has certain noise.
2、 Dewatering principle of sludge dehydrator
1. The belt filter of sludge dehydrator has low noise and low power consumption, but it has large floor area and washing water, and the workshop environment is poor. The water content of sludge entering the belt dehydration is generally less than 97.5%, while the water content of discharged sludge is generally less than 82%
2. The centrifugal dewatering area of sludge dehydrator is small, and water is not needed. The workshop environment is good, but it consumes large power and has great noise. The water content of centrifugal dewatering into mud is 95% - 99.5%, and the water content of sludge can reach 75% - 80%
3. The water content of the cement cake is low, but the area is large, the washing water is large and the workshop environment is poor. Generally, the water content of the sludge is below 97%, and the water content of the sludge can reach 65% - 75%;
4. Screw press and roller dehydrator have small floor area, small washing water, low noise, good workshop environment, but small single machine capacity, high content of ultra-fine liquid and solid. The water content of the sludge produced by screw extrusion dehydration is 95% - 99.5% and that of the sludge is 75% - 80%
The above is a detailed introduction to the advantages and disadvantages of different sludge dehydrators and dehydration principle. If you have any other problems, please consult us at any time.